Vacation Haul.

Thursday, February 21, 2013


 I should have went with a list of things to get in China, because my haul was a very small one.  Not that I wanted to do some heavy damage... but I had no clue what to get in China!  I browsed around and whatever caught my eye, I bought.  As you can see, I focused on skincare items because the first few days that I was in China, my skin broke out, so I had to take care of that.  But after, the break outs went away, and I didn't have time to give these face masks a try.  Funny, I can't find anything about the Shereio brand or the Atitude Natural brand online.  Should have purchased with caution... but I'm still going to give these a try.  Wish me luck!

This was the damage I did at duty free on the plane.  The Givenchy - Les Mini Prismes makeup cube was too cute to pass, so I decided to buy it.  Plus the blush in there totally drew me in, so I had to get it.  Dot by Marc Jacobs was a perfume that was on my wishlist, so seeing it in the duty free catalog... I had to snatch that too.  And the Perigot Bear Bag Shopper in medium was just too adorable to pass up, and I thought this would be fitting for the days when I have to lug my books around for classes, or whenever I need a really, really casual bag for errand days.  As you can tell... this airport duty free haul was a total splurge.  These were my fancy souvenirs! *haha*

You Might Also Like

0 comments