Sample Stash

Friday, January 11, 2013


Samples! The more, the merrier.

I can never resist signing up for samples of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, just about anything that has a sample that I can try out.  It's a great way to try out products before taking the plunge and buying the full size if you like it.

Most of the samples that I've accumulated are from random links that I've found, and some from the Target sample bags (which unfortunately is discontinued now).

Do you gals/guys like signing up/receiving free samples of things?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're just as crazy as me. I love getting free goodies, but the hard part is actually using them all up. I think I've gotten almost the same ones as you :) xx Enjoy your samples :) fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love receiving samples hehe..But sometimes I forget to use them haha

    ReplyDelete