December 2012 GlossyBox USA ; First Impression

Sunday, December 23, 2012


It's that time of the month again... the arrival of the December GlossyBox! 
This month's box consists of essentials for those holiday parties with family and friends; a flirty perfume, body oil for glossy skin, nail polish for some glitzy glam, dangly earrings for an updo, and haircare for perfecting your hairstyle.



What a surprise to see a JewelMint piece in this month's box!  It was such a sweet surprise to see a pair of JewelMint earrings since JewelMint is a bit pricey (usually about $29.95 for one item), so receiving a pair of earrings in the box is a nice addition.  Though I'm not a big fan of dangly earrings...

This month's box also includes some more hair care items such as an Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray, with added keratin protein to protect against heat styling, while keeping your hairstyle in place!  Along with the heat protectant, included is another hair care product,  Acacia Protein Oil from Ecru, which is a multi-tasking oil that mends split ends, eliminate frizz, and even reduces drying time.  I'm very excited to try more of these hair care products as I'm getting more into giving my hair some R&R time with fancy products and such.  Don't neglect your hair girls!

The Forest Essentials Luxurious Ayurveda Bath and Shower Oil looks like a treat for those with dry skin, which in the winter may worsen.  Along with a bath and shower oil, a hefty bag of bath salts/epsom salts from Heartland Fragrance Co are included as well.  Good for relaxation after a grueling week of finals.  I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot.  I think it was the bath salts and the Pleats Please by Issey Miyake fragrance that made this box smell divine... I couldn't stop smelling it!  The Issey Miyake fragrance is a very "night-out" sort of smell... musky and woody, yet fruity and floral to balance it out.

2 coats of Zoya Storm
Last but not least, my favorite item from the box, a Zoya nailpolish!  The color I got is in Storm, which from the Zoya website, is described as a "full coverage, holiday black with a high concentration of micro fine diamond holographic glitter."  Love it already!


Overall,  I'm very pleased (as always) with my GlossyBox.  Although this is my last GlossyBox, I'm happy to say that my experience was a pleasant one, and I hope to start again in the future!

Enjoy your boxes everyone!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This was also my last Glossybox. I got the Madison Ave ring, I'm not a fan of it at all. I also got Zoya Ziv. I kind of hated canceling, but I have too many subscriptions as it is.

    ReplyDelete