Happenings in September 2012

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The dilly-dallying I've done in September through the lovely Instagram.

OOTD for first day of class.



A Maybelline bb cream sample from Seventeen magazine.

 
Ippudo for a lunch gathering with some friends.  The ramen was freaking delicious, the pork buns were great.  Ambiance was chill.  Ippudo is the place to go!

Spot Dessert bar for desserts after.  My one and only favorite place for dessert!  The Green tearamisu and the Chocolate Green Tea lava cake are must trys!

Not much has been happening in the month of September for me.  All my free time was devoted to family and school work.  Hopefully with the holidays coming up, I can snap some more pictures to make up for my lack of.

Till next time!

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. wooow the pictures are amazing love it <3

    anyway wanna follow each other? just let me know :)

    please kindly visit my blog at
    www.jiglycious.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your quick photo/text updates! Makes it so easy to read. And Ippudo Ramen is the bomb dot com ! xx

    http://www.exoddinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I'm thinking of using random pictures I've snapped as filler posts until I have something substantial to blog about :D

      Ippudo is just... no words to describe it. Need to eat there again... I miss the broth and the pork buns.

      Delete
  3. sorry dear but I didnt see you in my follower list, would you mind to check it out? :D

    just let me know if you finish check it, then I will following you back :)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay then, I am following you now, please check it now and let me know if there's any probs ;)

    xoxo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, I'm totally into white blouses :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm totally smitten by these chiffon-type blouses. So chic and feminine!

      Delete
  6. Nice pictures!
    I'm following you now!
    If you want take a look at my blog!:)

    http://onlyastorminacoffeecup.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your food picturess <3
    Make me so hungry >.<

    http://vanillapluscream.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the desserts look soooo goood!

    ReplyDelete